Copyright 2012 The Children’s Heart Clinic. All Rights Reserved.
King of Hearts Express:
The King of Hearts Express event monitor is a pager-sized, looping memory ECG monitor. The monitor is worn continuously by patients who experience difficult-to-diagnose symptoms, which may suggest cardiac arrhythmia. The monitor can store up to five minutes of ECG activity.
Evaluation of transient symptoms such as dizziness, palpitations and syncope
- Small, light weight design improves patient compliance and monitoring outcomes
- Records and stores 3 events
- Multiple programming options
Lifewatch Micro ER:
The Lifewatch Micro ER is a personal, easy to use 1-lead ECG event monitor that can store up to six recordings in its memory. The data is transmitted by telephone to the LifeWatch Monitoring Center.
Evaluation of symptomatic episodes suggestive of heart rate disturbances
- 6 X 30 seconds of real-time ECG
- Built-in electrodes on back of device - no patient cable required
- Ease of use ensures patient compliance with monitoring
Braemar DL 800:
The Holter is a lightweight compact device, utilizing digital "flash memory" technology and providing a continuous diagnostic 3-channel ECG recording for up to 48 hours. The device may also be set for 3-channel pacemaker annotation. A digital clock allows correlation of symptoms and activity with ECG changes.
Prescribed for patients with daily transient symptoms, such as palpitations, dizziness or lightheadedness
iRhythm Zio Patch:
The Zio Patch is a small, wireless, single use EGC monitor that allows for continuous recording of rhythms for up to 14 days. The monitor is worn continuously for up to 14 days and is water resistant allowing patients to bathe while still recording each heartbeat. A built-in event marker button allows correlation of symptoms and activity.
Evaluation of transient symptoms such as syncope, anxiety, dizziness as well as other indications.
- Small, water-resistant, single use and completely recycled after use
- Up to 14 days of continuous ECG recording
- Wire free operation can increase patient compliance
- 24-hour device support while the device is in use